Great Valley Writing Project and California State University Stanislaus will offer three nonprofit summer workshops where students will explore writing, publishing, and multimedia technology.
June workshops will run weekday mornings at school sites in Ripon and Manteca. July workshops will run weekday mornings in Lathrop and Tracy.
Detailed information is available for each workshop site – just follow the links below.
SELECT A GRADE LEVEL AND CAMPUS
• Workshops at Ripon Elementary & Ripon High (June 3-14) for students who will be entering Grades 1-12 in the fall.
• Three-Week Workshop for Ripon High English Credit (June 3-21) – counselor's approval required to earn course credit!
• Manteca Workshop at Woodward School (June 3-14) for students who will be entering Grades 3-8 in the fall. SOLD OUT but we still have space in our programs in Ripon, Tracy and Lathrop.
• Lathrop Workshop at one.Lathrop School (July 15-26) for students who will be entering Grades 1-7 in the fall.
• Tracy Workshop at one.Harmony School (July 15-26) for students who will be entering Grades 6-12 in the fall.
If you have any questions or difficulties, please contact one of our coordinators. We will be happy to help you to register by email or telephone:
• contact Melissa King at firstname.lastname@example.org or (209) 838-2115
• contact Sally Hale at email@example.com or (209) 605-3895
• contact the GVWP office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (209) 667-3490